Proud To Serve The Community
With a focus on the community and family law matters, attorney Karen England gives practical legal advice and efficient representation to clients in Lake City, Red Wing, Wacouta, Wabasha, Reads Landing and throughout Wabasha, Goodhue and Olmsted counties.
Active in serving both clients and her community, Karen serves on several community-based councils and committees, and she serves as the VFW Auxiliary Department of Minnesota guard.
Other past and present local service involvement include:
- Lake City school board member
- VFW Auxiliary Department of Minnesota senior vice president
- Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services volunteer attorney
- Minnesota State Bar Association mock trial judge for high school and college levels
- Criminal justice committee of Wabasha County member
- Minnesota State Bar Association’s insurance for members committee and professional conduct committee member
- Township planning committee member